Saturday 11 April 2020

Beauty of Oman !



As the country Oman is in complete lock down except for essential services due to COVID-19, staying at home all the time is quite a bit boring and frustrating but it's necessary to be at home to save ourselves as well as others from this Pandemic.

And so, to have a productive day I thought to collect the pictures of scenic views of Oman as a fun activity with my friends in what’s app group and make it as a photo collage. As soon as I posted this idea in my group, my friends accepted and showered with beautiful pictures covering plethora of places in Oman.


While I was working on the Collage, I remember my friends Shraddha and Abhishek who planned to visit Muscat this March’2020 but due to Corona virus and early lock-down in Mumbai, they couldn’t able to make it and eventually had to cancel their tickets. Then, an idea flashed in my mind, let me post the pics in my blog which gives a glimpse of Oman as a surprise for them as well as displaying me and my friends photographic skills. Ha ha…


Here is the brief look of beautiful Oman!

 

























 Hope you guys love it!

Lot of thanks dear friends Ramya, Nayana, Subhasri, Lavanya, Anushya, Geetanjali,Sudha and Sowmya  for capturing the beauty of  Oman in these awesome photographs!








3 comments:

  1. Wow Annu... thanks a lot...this is so thoughtful..
    Loved it....pray that the dawn will come soon when everything will be Normal....and will surely again make plan to see these beautiful scenes of Oman....
    Special thanks to all your friends who helped us to see Oman from India...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I witnessed the beauty of Oman. A peace loving country on earth, challenging terrain beautifully architect and maintained. Very nicely presented in the blog.

    ReplyDelete

😊 SMILE